Validity, Curiam Capital, Brown Rudnick and Avenue 33 are teaming up with IMN fon Wednesday March 24th at 8:30am PDT / 11:30am EDT / 3:30pm GMT for a panel discussions that will delve into the key questions regarding Innovative Approaches to Deal Structures.
The Litigation Finance Series is designed as a forum for legal professionals involved in commercial disputes and investors specializing in the financing of litigation and arbitration cases to come together and discuss major issues affecting them.
- REBECCA BERREBI, Founder and CEO, Avenue 33, LLC
- ELENA REY, Partner, Brown Rudnick
- ROSS WALLIN, Managing Principal, Curiam Capital LLC
- DAVID KERSTEIN, Chief Risk Officer and Senior Investment Manager, Validity Finance
Topics will include:
- What is difficult about putting together a contract?
- What novel terms have you seen in recent contracts?
- Case control and the importance of relationship management
- Is standardization of contracts a good or bad thing?
- How can the underwriting process by improved for all parties?
IMN's webinar series will also feature dedicated networking, allowing all webinar attendees to connect in the days leading up to, during and after the webinar to further their networking and discussion. Hosting over 60 global events annually, IMN conferences are the catalyst for information exchange and deal transacting, by providing a platform that informs, engages and delivers a competitive edge
Wednesday March 24th at 8:30am PDT / 11:30am EDT / 3:30pm GMT | Register for free
There will be some time for Q&A with our expert speaker faculty during the live panel, so do come prepared with your questions!