As COVID-19 spreads, causing major uncertainties regarding staffing, supply chains, and access to capital, many law firms and professional service providers are turning to litigation funders to help provide liquidity and risk mitigation.
In this webinar, litigation funders and attorneys will discuss liquidity options and various issues concerning litigation in this time of crisis.
- When: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Price: Free
- Language: English
- Who can attend? Everyone!
- What Types Of Firms & Cases Are Attractive To Litigation Funders?
- The Court System - What Has Changed & How Is It Coping?
- Will The Crisis Lead To A Change of Tactics & Strategies?
- How Will The Terms of Litigation Funding Contracts Be Affected?
- Do Litigation Funders Have Plenty Of Cash Or Are They Suffering Like Everyone Else?