Lisa K. Olney
Chief Brand Officer
Lisa Olney serves as a member of Validity’s senior leadership team, with responsibility for creating brand unity and cohesion within the organization, driving effective communication of Validity’s differentiated approach and results to the market to support business growth, and ensuring a consistent experience for Validity’s clients and strategic partners. She directs all marketing, business development, and external communication activities, while working with internal stakeholders to clarify, promote, and operationalize Validity’s vision and strategy.
Lisa has over 20 years of marketing experience. Prior to joining Validity, she served as Chief Marketing Officer for leading securities litigation firm Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann. She previously led marketing and business development for Littler, the world’s largest management-side labor and employment law firm, and before that held key roles at Seyfarth Shaw and Epstein Becker & Green.
Lisa received her B.A. in American Studies from Trinity College, and her M.A. in history from Brown University.
- March 3, 2022: Quoted in “Our Biggest Challenges for Legal Marketing in 2022” article for LMA Midwest Region
- March 8, 2021: Quoted in “Leading During Times of Change” article on LMA’s StrategiesBlog
- June 24, 2020: Authored article “How Are Law Firms Shifting Business Development Goals and Tactics?” published by Attorney At Work
- December 30, 2019: Profiled in Bloomberg Law article, “INSIGHT: New Law Firm CMOs Cite Hiring, Client”
- May 31, 2019: Authored “Rethink Law Firm Sales by Shifting Your Perspective,” published by The American Lawyer
News & Events
- June 28, 2022: Co-Presenter for LMA Chicago Webinar, “Getting It Right: A Roadmap to Creating a Standout Law Firm Brand”
- June 14, 2022: Featured speaker on Salesforce webinar, “Finding New Clients and Accelerating Business Development with Salesforce”
- March 21, 2022: Co-Chair for CMO Summit at Legal Marketing Association (LMA) National Conference, “Translating Client Value Strategies into Action: A Workshop for CMOs Looking to Lead Change”
- November 8, 2021: Panelist for LMA Northeast Region event, “Personal Branding: Advancing Your Career and Building Your Reputation”
- October 14, 2021: Panelist for New York LMA CMO group event, “Rising Client Expectations in an Evolving Legal Market: Critical Trends in Pricing, Value & Innovation”